|Joker (The Batman)|
|First appearance||"The Bat in the Belfry"|
|Created by|| Bob Kane & Bill Finger (concept) |
Jeff Matsuda (Design)
Kevin Michael Richardson (voice actor)
|Origin|| "The Rubberface of Comedy" |
|Skin color||Chalk White|
|Partner(s)|| Harley Quinn |
|Known alias(es)|| Clown Prince of Crime |
|Abilities|| Genius-level intelligence|
Skilled chemist and inventor
Immunity to various toxins
Skilled in martial arts
- "All it takes is one rotten day to transform a normal man into a monster...well in my case, a rotten day and a chemical bath."
- ―The Joker, talking about his origins.
- The Bat in the Belfry
- Topsy Turvy
- The Rubberface of Comedy
- The Clayface of Tragedy (Cameo)
- The Laughing Bat
- Strange Minds
- Night and the City
- A Fistful of Felt (Cameo)
- The Laughing Cats
- Night and the City
- Two of a Kind
- The Joining Part 2 (Cameo)
- Joker Express
- The Metal Face of Comedy
- The End of The Batman
- Lost Heores Part 1 (Cameo)
After going through some rough changes (such as falling into a vat of chemicals and getting surgery that made his smile), Joker became insane, and obsessed with clown-like objects, particularly laughing gas. His relation with Harley Quinn is a bit complicated, and he doesn't mind showing his lack of care towards her, such as when leaving her in a burning building.
- Joker Venom: A chemicals which Joker uses as his signature weapon and is usually in the form of a gas. It causes victims to go into a coma with bulging eyes and a giant Joker-like grin. It can also cause victims to die laughing.
- Joy Buzzer: A dangerous joy buzzer which he uses to stun or kill victims by elecrocuting them.
- Razor Playing Cards: Sharpened playing cards which can kill victims or cut things. Joker uses them like Shurikens.
- Boxing Glove Arm: A spring-loaded boxing glove which launches to knock out victims.
- Custom Explosives: Green and purple colored grenades with Joker grins painted on them.
- Acid Flower: A flower capable of shooting deadly acid.
- Card Gun: A laser gun which imprisons victims in life-sized playing cards.
- Pogo Stick: A Pogo Stick which Joker uses to get to locations faster as well as getting to high distances.
- Joker Putty: A deadly chemical used to melt things and Humans. It's gas was exposed to Bennett which transformed him into Clayface.
- Knockout Gas: A special gas capable of knocking out victims.
- Bane's Venom: Stolen from Bane to gain superhuman strength and getting bigger.
- Train Lights: Used to turn victims into crazed thieves.